Due to increased fraud with online pet medications, we are no longer faxing prescriptions to online pharmacies. We apologize for the inconvenience, but can assure you that providing safe, effective, and fully-guaranteed medications is a top priority to us.
Please feel free to call us at (978) 453-1784 if you have questions. Thank you for your understanding and your continued trust in Linwood Animal Hospital!
5 Reasons to Purchase from Your Veterinarian
- Support & Advice: Purchasing items directly from our veterinarian allows you to ask questions about the products and get them answered by our vet. If you are at the hospital, simply ask a staff member about a particular product or ask for a recommendation.
- High-Quality, Safe & Effective: You can rest assured knowing that you are purchasing a high-quality, safe and effective product! You know what you are giving your pet is specifically for YOUR pet’s weight, age and species and most importantly, it is SAFE!
- Guarantee: There is nothing on the market today that is 100% effective and although rare, product failure does happen. A manufacturer will not guarantee their product if purchased from anywhere besides a veterinarian against reactions, side effects or product failure. This leaves you with the burden of medical bills or the headache of dealing with the online pharmacy regarding reimbursement of your out-of-pocket expenses.
- Save Money: Manufacturer rebates are typically better than online prices, and you still get the guarantee! Special circumstances may also allow us to price match. Ask us for details!
- Convenience: You can pick up your pet’s prescription at your next visit. Did you know that we can also mail your prescription directly to your home?
If you still decide to purchase from an online pharmacy, we would be happy to send you home with a written prescription for you to submit to your online pharmacy of choice – but please be cautious!